Wednesday 14 January 2015

Manifest the art of positive outlook for the uttermost success

The art of mystical manifestation is not as easy a task as simply wanting something. It has to be something that you believe in and can have integrated thoughts on; also it is something that one must have uttermost positive thought process attached to as well.
We all are aware about “Law of Attraction” that exists in the universe. Our thoughts reflect our reality.  And this is one of the major topics I am focusing on to share with my audience in AK Mishra’s Art of Success sessions to allow my audience the power to manifest the art of their positive outlook to achieve the uttermost success in every sphere of life.
If you believe the phrase you are what you think”, then life truly stems from your thoughts. But we cannot rely purely on thoughts; we must translate thoughts into words and eventually into actions in order to manifest our goals or objectives. Affirmations help us to purify our thoughts and restructure the dynamic of our brains so that we truly begin to think nothing is impossible. And to ultimately achieve success, one need to start thinking and behaving like a successful person from today itself. For example, if the person is unemployed or has lost his/her job, and he/she  keeps thinking about the consequences of lost job, how will he manage to get other job, empty wallet, no money and such line of thoughts; then law of attraction will give him/her more reasons to think in the same way. But what if rather the person starts thinking in a way, “So what if I lost my job? I lost my job to get the better one,I will zealously go further now towards new things, new work, and new organization, because I am going to unlock better things to achieve in my life”.  Once the person has learnt this art of positive outlook, and begin stepping towards it, he/she will ultimately achieve the uttermost success in fulfilling each and every desire.
First of all, what one must do is, look at your lives, look at yourselves, then list down the things that you have wanted over time, the small things and ask yourself, how many of them were achieved? This is a good task to do and often one will find that many of their small goals as kids of young adult may have already been achieved. It may be simple things, like your husband or wife being someone you always imagined in your future or the house you now live in or the pets you now own. Most of which you may be able to trace back to original thoughts before the outcome happened.
Have you ever heard the saying, “be careful what you wish for”...This is what I would like to refer to as manifestations of thought in a nutshell, you desired something whether negative or positive and that thought sooner or later became a reality. We all attract what we think over time and as much as we emphasize on the thought, our life will start moving according to that thought, be it negative or positive. When we verbally affirm our dreams and ambitions, we are instantly empowered with a deep sense of reassurance that our wishful words will become reality, but it does not end here, you need to work towards it achieve your manifested goal with the positive outlook.
The art of the spoken word is critical in crafting our futures. As a motivational speaker and being a positive thinker, it is my firm belief that we influence the universe word by word.No words are empty words, as every syllable we speak engages energy towards or against us. If you constantly say "I can't," the energy of your words will confront the universal force against you. But if you say "I can!" the universe will empower you with the abilities make it fulfil. So speak away your desires, surrender your fears and, and predict your own future and live with “nothing is impossible” attitude.
Everyone should say to own self every day, that I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents, my body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is composed, I am surrendered those negative thoughts and low actions to the universe, I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today, and I have the potential to achieve that success in my life which I desire.
(For relationships), say, my relationships are becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day.
(For Successful) My business is growing, expanding, and thriving, and I am living my life as I always wanted to, I succeed not only in my profession, but within myself, with my relations, my desires. And I know the art of managing time between my professions and to utilize my gained success in living a beautiful adventurous life for me and my loved ones.
(For Aspirers) I deserve to be employed and paid well for my time, efforts, and ideas. Each day, I am closer to finding the perfect job for me which I desire
(For those who are single) The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.
(For those who are teenagers) My parents understand my emotions, and I can freely share my thoughts and secrets with my parents, and I am open up for their suggestions to lead me in taking right decision.
(For professionals) I am growing in my career every day and unlocking my skills and abilities in my various tasks. I am going towards living a successful life to live up those expectations I have from myself.
(For parents) We are giving the best start to our children in their growing age and we are moulding our children to be the future of our country and to grow as a successful individual in every sphere of life.



No comments: