Everyday whenever you wake up in the morning, you feel lighter and in very positive and vibrational state of mind. But as the day goes on; traffic jam, excessive workload at workplace, fight with some closed ones start giving rise to our expectation, disappointments, frustration which then takes away our entire positivity. To keep the positivity alive entire day, you must begin your day with a thought and commitment that no outer environment can affect your inner being. Although it’s not easy, but by regular practice you can bring this state of mind forever.
Let’s dig into few tips to add in your daily routine which will help you establish a positive vibrational tone for the rest of the day. This basic healthy routine will help you to align with your natural state of well-being, will give you more clarity, boost up your zest for life and help you manifest harmonious relationships and prospects. Even if some situations in a day deviate you from the starting point, you can gradually get more control over your reaction by continued practice.
- Meditation: Sit in a quiet comfortable place and meditate for 15 minutes. Relax and focus on your breathing to align with the frequency of your source. You can get access to your inner self, your actual positive self by releasing your thought of resistance. You can play a soothing music while meditation.
- Affirmations: Your thoughts and your positive statements are incredibly powerful when your actual self truly believes on those statements. Simple statements like “I am blessed to have good life, I am strong, I am healthy, I am loved, I am peaceful, I am wealthy, I have the power to make my dreams come true or any such statement that resonates with you.
- Pray: The most propitious time to offer a prayer is when you are in well state of mind, i.e., when you wake up in the morning. You can Thank God for the things you have in life, you can ask for right guidance, clarity in mind for the questions that are troubling you. You can ask for help in becoming a vibrational match to your desires. You can do it either silently or can speak it loud.
- Be still: Sometimes being still and letting the universe work for you can bring some unexpected wonders to you. Allow yourself to be open to anything that may come up. You may experience a feeling of peace or joy, or perchance some words of encouragement may accumulate into your thoughts. We often get answers of many questions when we end the routine with quiet stillness.
- Gratitude: Be grateful to universe for all the things in life you are blessed with. Be grateful for your family, friends, health, life, body, your home, your passions or anything that comes to your mind you are thankful for. By focusing more on the wonderful things you have, you can manifest even more wonderful things in your life.